- 15 July: Inclusion and Diversity in Nuclear (IDN) 2021 Conference. Check the IDN website for more information
- 5-7 July: Vienna Energy Forum, “Where Action Meets Ambition”
- 21 June: “The Treaty Prohibiting Nuclear Weapons: how it was achieved and why it matters”; book launch webinar by Amb. Alexendar Kmentt
- 16 June: “Together for creating a work environment that matters” webinar
Book of the Month
The Art of Happiness, A Handbook for Living by Dalai Lama and Howard Culter
- The Art of Happiness is a book by the 14th Dalai Lama and Howard Cutler, a psychiatrist who posed questions to the Dalai Lama. The book portrays a nice encounter between how psychological issues are treated in the West vs. East/Buddhism. It covers issues we all experience in our regular day-to-day life, and during these uncertain times, it felt nice to find refuge in this easy-to-read and practical book, making sure to understand that happiness is the ultimate goal. Especially feeling a bit anxious about what the present and what the future may entail, this book helped me go through a few quarantines during inspections and in-between flights! I recommend it to anyone. – Judy Vyshniauskas-Gomez, WiN-IAEA Executive Board Member.
- We invite you to share your latest read – whether its fiction or non-fiction, nuclear, professional development, etc.