WiN IAEA Membership Benefits
- Peer support
- Participation in informed dialogues on staff welfare and development
- Focus on leadership qualities
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Participation in WIN IAEA mentoring programme
- Networking with professionals from nuclear science and industry
- Collaboration with like-minded organizations (e.g. World Nuclear Association, Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Women in International Security.)
Become a WiN IAEA Member
Membership is open to any staff member of the IAEA and other VIC-based organizations (male or female) who supports the WiN IAEA Chapter mission and objectives.
Staff of the IAEA are members and staff of other VIC based organizations are honorary members of the WiN IAEA Chapter. Honorary members are invited to participate in WiN IAEA Chapter meetings and activities, and facilitate liaison between WiN IAEA Chapter and their respective organizations.
Application: please complete the online form from the WiN Global site and then inform WiN IAEA by email of your registration.
The annual fee for 2019 is €20 . Through this fee payment you help supporting WiN IAEA activities and you also get reduced entrance fees to our events, whenever applicable.
Payment can be made via a bank transfer. Please see the information below for payment instructions.
Bank payment details:
Bank Austria/ Bank Code: 12000
Account name: Patricia Musoke
Account number: 51380120933
IBAN: AT83 1200 0513 8012 0933
Very important note: To track the payment we require the following to be entered as part of the transfer details:
- Your name
- A purpose statement: “WIN Membership Fee for year XXXX”