WiN IAEA Membership Benefits
- Peer support
- Participation in informed dialogues on staff welfare and development
- Focus on leadership qualities
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
- Participation in WIN IAEA mentoring programme
- Networking with professionals from nuclear science and industry
- Collaboration with like-minded organizations (e.g. World Nuclear Association, Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Women in International Security.)
Become a WiN IAEA Member
Membership is open to any staff member of the IAEA and other VIC-based organizations (male or female) who supports the WiN IAEA Chapter mission and objectives.
Staff of the IAEA are members and staff of other VIC based organizations are honorary members of the WiN IAEA Chapter. Honorary members are invited to participate in WiN IAEA Chapter meetings and activities, and facilitate liaison between WiN IAEA Chapter and their respective organizations.
If you are interested to join our network and become a member, please send us an email to Women-in-Nuclear.IAEA-Chapter@iaea.org
The annual fee for 2022 is €20 . Through this fee payment you help support WiN IAEA activities and you also get free access to networking events and workshops (average entrance fees ~10-20 Euro), professional development, and priority for attending networking activities with high level guests.
Payment can be made via a bank transfer. Please see the information below for payment instructions.
Bank payment details:
Account name: Women in Nuclear IAEA
IBAN: DE79 1001 1001 2620 3459 16
Very important note: To track the payment we require the following to be entered as part of the transfer details:
Your name and membership year
Ima Ixampele 2022